The .Net/Sitecore Developer role is specifically focused on developing and supporting the future of ecommerce, initially working closely with our development partners on an aggressive build. Long-term, this individual will become the primary resource for new development and support of the platform. Sitecore experience is preferred but training and resources will be made available to the right individual with the background, passion, and determination to build up those skills as part of the team.
Participate in all aspects of application development and design including analysis, coding, caching, scaling, security, encryption, performance management, error logging, testing and support.
• Develop and maintain templates and modules on the Sitecore platform.
• Work closely with third-party consultants in developing, enhancing and customizing functionality within the Sitecore platform.
• Collaborate with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
• SiteCore 8 or 9.x experience preferred, including Sitecore Commerce
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
• Additional required technical skills: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, WCF/Web API, Responsive web site design, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS
• Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
• Ability to interpret complex business requirements and encapsulate business logic/rules into reusable libraries
• Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts
• Experience with software versioning and release management
• Retail Ecommerce experience is a plus
• Proven ability to effectively work with a diverse group in a fast-paced, changing environment, working with both internal and external development teams
• Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects