We are seeking a Web Application Developer to join our software engineering team, based out of our Troy, MI office.
This position reports directly to the Director of Software Engineering, who is responsible for overseeing day-to-day platform maintenance as well as enhancements and updates through an ongoing release cycle.
You will be expected to complete the following tasks with minimal instruction:
- Update and maintain the existing application using React/ReactNative;
- Manage the complete development cycle including testing, integration, and publishing;
- Help plan and develop new features for the application;
- Support the Quality Assurance and bug resolution efforts;
- Document and triage bugs and client feedback requests as required;
- Test application performance, usability, and hardware/software compatibility;
- Participate in and support the release process;
- Help the larger engineering team in developing the product roadmap, overall design and UI, and information architecture enhancements or refinements.