Web Application Developer REQ 1081
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients
- Frequent (up to 25% of time) travel required with exposure to road/air travel hazards and temperature extremes.
- Maintain knowledge of cutting-edge web development practices and recommends them for use, as appropriate.
- Planning and organizing a high volume of projects
- Planning, prioritizing and decision making
- Provide analytical skill/and content knowledge to contribute to team
- Research competitors’ products and services
- Review and comprehend vendor manuals
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, multiple and diverse product, team environment
- Work irregular and/or extended hours to meet deadlines
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field
- 4+ years of experience with .Net Development, C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL, OPP, Web Development, HTML, CSS
- Adding tracking tags for page and campaign reporting purposes
- College coursework in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Correcting website bugs and defects
- Creating web project requirements for use by web page coding and layout
- Developing and implementing innovative web applications
- Developing and maintaining a tracking schema for all web projects and assets
- Documenting site content manager tools for department and external user groups
- Effectively manage, warehouse and catalog (using tracking schema) all website content assets
- Evaluating web content for its value in search engine optimization according to keyword frequency, keyword density, formatting, etc.
- Performing user acceptance testing of web content and web application as it pertains to supplied requirements
- Prioritizing, coordinating and meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities
- Researching, testing and confirming accuracy of site content
- Strong analytic skills as it pertains to analyzing and creating web reporting (google analytics, internal reporting, etc.)
- Website application development experience in a multiple, diverse product environment.
- Current and emerging web content practices and procedures
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Mobile platforms and apps
- Content management systems and approval process flow
- Application of page layout and format principles
- Development of web applications and web pages in Visual Studio, .NET, VB.NET, XML, CMS Tools, Visual Basics
- Cross platform web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox; Chrome)
- Windows/Mac, Mobile (Android, IOS) Operating Systems
- Google Analytics
- Content Management Systems