* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
* Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
The Technical Sales position in Test Systems fulfills a vital role within the company by determining customer needs for product instrumentation and services and translating these needs into cost effective technical solutions. This position is ideal for the engineer with a powertrain testing background, e-motor, battery and/or inverters development experience who wants to broaden their horizons and learn more about how businesses operate on a day-to-day basis. This role will continue experiences with emerging technologies such as electrified powertrain and e-motor. Success in this position could provide a career path into product management, management, or sales.
- Works with the Account Manager to drive sales and achieve targets
- Scopes customer’s requirements and conducts product demonstrations
- Responsible for the technical content and accuracy of customer quotations
- Interacts with Product Management for product development and market launches
- Provides market feedback for future product development and innovative approaches
- Stays abreast of development activities in the industry and creates/implements corresponding action plans
- Works with Business Development to create strategic plans and product enhancements
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- BS in engineering required
- MS preferred
- Strong fundamental knowledge of electrified powertrain/propulsion testing, specific with high-speed power analysis and measurement
- Good fundamental knowledge of automotive e-motor and inverter testing and development processes
- 0+ years of experience required
- Internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in technical sales preferred
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects/assignments while under time restrictions
- Travel approximately 10 – 25% to meet the needs of customers / minimal overseas travel required