The Senior Programmer’s role is to maintain software applications and ensure business requirements are met through constant analysis, testing, and development of software applications with the additional responsibility of leading and binding the IT team to work together ensuring that project production, work quality, and standards are met and under control.
- Collaborate with developers, programmers, engineers and designers in conceptualization and development of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications as well as write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior team members.
- Organizational Savvy
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mindset
- Builds Effective Teams
- Drives Vision and Purpose
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience with same or similar job duties.
- Experience with Full Stack Web Development: .NET Framework, .NET CORE, C#, OOD/OOP, Web API, REST, WCF, REST API, SSIS, Web Services, MS SQL Server, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Responsive UI, Json, XML, IIS, TFS, SVN, Scrum, Azure