To provide technical and team leadership to the software development team through coaching and mentorship. Driving agile development, building carrier-grade software systems on top of .NET Core, and other development stacks. To maintain the highest standards of software quality within the team by establishing acceptable practices and habits. Control the software development lifecycle, adhering to delivery schedules according to thoroughly tested and documented software development.
- Responsible for new development, production support, analysis, and documentation of TelNet Worldwide applications, Overseeing the OSS, BSS, and tools designed to support the company's overall operations.
- Work within TelNet's development process to enhance and support Operational and Billing.
- Involvement in the initial concept, design and functional specification, writing of code, writing preliminary documentation, and testing the final product.
- Maintain project plans as the project owner working with the teams' project manager
- Analyze requirements within the business users process to support and deliver optimal functionality
- Conduct system analysis, support, and development for TelNet systems as assigned
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development and testing of software systems
- Responsible for analysis of current applications and processes to improve performance and productivity
- Responsible for development and enhancement of new and existing programs analyzes current programs and processes.
- Responsible for code documentation, merging, and branching in a multi-developer environment
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- You will directly manage software development team staff carrying out staff appraisals, skill set reviews, and general personnel management.
- Research and recommend software tools.
- Assist testers and support personnel as needed, provide peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: WIP
- NET Framework
- NET Core
- MS SQLServer
- N-tier architecture (multiple tiers)
- Web API / Web Services
- Understanding of the following protocol: SIP
Non-Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: WIP
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, SS7, PRI
- Ability to succeed outside a micromanaged team