Software Developer-Shopify REQ 1108
- Implement Daily site changes by utilizing existing systems or implementing new code. Must be able to code within Shopify and its app/plug in parameters.
- Able to own extensive QA and testing for all new promotions, site enhancements and bugs as they come up to identify areas of concerns and leverage experience and data to provide solutions to resolve them.
- Able to code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment. Focus on mobile site experience and responsive design.
- Understanding of SEO and how to properly structure a website to be optimized according to industry standards.
- Work closely with leadership to understand the product vision and define strategies, design requirements and mobile first direction for the business.
- Work closely with marketing team during key peak seasons to create in-the-moment marketing, UX and promotional campaigns and site enhancements to increase conversion and revenue.
- Work with designers and marketing team to help plan promotional calendaring and assist with presenting the strongest UX for those offers, focus on site experience and conversion.
- Maintain effective company-wide internal communication to ensure that all relevant company functions are informed of web development activities.
- An undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 1-3 yrs combined years of Web Development, Product Management, or Ecommerce in a variety of industries
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Slack, Indesign
- Agility and an established track record of dedication to results
- Deep working knowledge of Google Analytics are required.
- Work history and understanding of UX research and design, UI, site architecture, traffic flows, CTR’s and conversions an absolute must.
Nice to have: understanding of Shopify Platform in regards to code development of Slate V1, Shopify themes, Shopify API, Liquid, Github, and CircleCi.
Farmington Hills, MI
$ 50,000 - $ 70,000