Senior Software Engineer REQ 1127
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications per specifications.
- Contribute to all aspects of application development and design including analysis, coding, caching, scaling, security, encryption, performance management, error logging, testing and support.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Design database schemas and stored procedures.
- Develop and maintain templates and modules on the Sitecore platform.
- Work with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Technical skills: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, WCF/Web API, Responsive web site design, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS & SiteCore 8.x experience preferred.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements and encapsulate business logic/rules into reusable libraries.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts.
- Experience with software versioning and release management.
- Retail Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively work with a diverse group in a fast-paced, changing environment, working with both internal and external development teams.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
$ 80,000 - $ 120,000