Senior Software Engineer REQ 1086
- Acquainted with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Depends on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead small development teams
- Mentor other engineers and lead code reviews
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to improve development process
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to architect and lead development of backend services and RESTful APIs and frontend web applications with Angular4-6, TypeScript, RxJS
- Excellent skills as MongoDB data architect, understanding of MongoDB as persistence layer for web applications, ability to design and maintain complex MongoDB infrastructure
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), Angular-Cli, WebPack
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Skilled in development of complex composite web applications
- Strong communication skills (wireframes, rapid prototypes, PoC’s, white boarding)
- Strong understanding of communication patterns between frontend and backend applications but focus on frontend
- Strong understanding of debugging of front-end code (Chrome DevTools)
Desired Optional Experiences:
- Experience with Material Design
- Experience working with multiple apps and components in mono-repo environment
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library
- Experience with MEAN stack – NodeJS as a backend and MongoDB as a data layer