Senior Software Developer REQ 1064
- Collaborate with other developers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges.
- Deliver accurate project requirement and timeline estimates, providing regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Design applications and database structures for performance and scalability.
- Guide junior staff members.
- Implement integrations with all manners of back-end systems, both proprietary and third-party.
- Lead development projects from inception to completion autonomously and independently.
- Offer administrative support, tools, and documentation for specific development projects.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Established portfolio of work and code samples.
- 5+ years of experience in development of production applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Proficiency required with the following:
- Linux / Apache web servers.
- MySQL/MariaDB database design/administration.
- XHTML/CSS web page layout design.
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering XML and JSON.
- Version control and deployment systems and methodology
- Ability to identify issues and problem areas, either functional or performance-related, and proactively identify solutions.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for excellence, creativity, and team collaboration.
Auburn Hills, MI