Senior Software Analysis Engineer REQ 1103
- Support in coordination and prioritization of customer issues
- Think ahead to analyze software usage and problems
- System troubleshooting of software applications on-site at the customer
- Collaborate with product teams in back office to drive issues to resolution
- Travel required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical or computer engineering or equivalent preferred
- Completed course(s) related to test automation systems, emissions, etc.
- Able to read and understand basic electrical and mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with emissions bench, fuel measurement systems and ECU/PCM controllers preferred.
- Knowledge of PC operation, structure, MS Windows, and computer networking required.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical processes.
- Understanding of internal combustion engine theory and operation preferred.
- Visual C++, ATL, COM/ActiveX, Visual Basic programming languages knowledge
- Working experience with test automation equipment preferred.