The Senior Programmer’s role is to maintain software applications and ensure business requirements are met through constant analysis, testing, and development of software applications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications as well as write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Collaborate with developers, programmers, engineers and designers in conceptualization and development of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Define, develop, and document software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Define software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Tech Savvy
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mindset
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience with same or similar job duties.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of the medical industry.
Required Technical Skills:
Full Stack Web Development, .NET Framework, .NET CORE, C#, .NET MVC, OOD/OOP, Web API, REST, WCF, REST API, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Web Services, MS SQL Server, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Responsive UI, Json, XML, IIS, TFS, SVN, Scrum, Azure