The Network Administrator is responsible for the day to day operation of the organization’s computer networks. This position organizes, supervises, and oversees the installation and support of the organization’s computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Help Desk (HD) and Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of operating systems and application software being used to provide high levels of support to
- Monitor and evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage, providing topics and concepts to be covered in training of users to ensure
- Manage escalation procedures and ensure service levels are
- Monitor issues to ensure resolution in a timely manner; coordinate additional resources as
- Coordinate referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel for follow-up on
- Maintain policies and goals for the IT department to support the company; research and suggest changes to policies and goals as
This position supervises the Help Desk Technician(s) and Jr. Network Administrator.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Operations Management, Business Management or equivalent years of
- 7-10 years previous operations management
- Experience in a call center
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in statistics, operations management, or business management or equivalent years of
- Working knowledge of the medical
- ITIL Certification
Additional Eligibility Qualifications/Technical Skills:
Windows Server/Client, HDMS, SharePoint, IPsec (site to site) VPN, SSLVPN, Routing, SonicWall, Fortinet, VMware vSphere/vCenter, Kaseya VSA/Vorex/Traverse/IT Glue, BitDefender, StorageCraft, ShadowControl/ShadowProtect, Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Office365 Admin, ShoreTel, Fax Server Technologies, ImageSoft, Azure.
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.