.NET Developer REQ 1130
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide high-level support for our proprietary suite of mission-critical, globally deployed, highly configurable, shop floor applications.
- Support launches or respond to incidents.
- Travel is rarely required but opportunities may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience:
- Working as a full-stack .NET developer in an object-oriented environment.
- Using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Developing web pages (Web Forms), Windows applications (WinForms), and Windows services.
- Understanding of various software architectural design patterns and concepts such as Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Model/View/Controller (MVC), and event-driven programming.
- Manufacturing or assembly processes.
- Development models based on Representational State Transfer (REST), threading, high-availability, globalization/localization, XML serialization/deserialization, or actors.
- Frameworks such as AngularJS, Entity Framework (EF), Google Remote Procedure Call (gRPC), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and a logging framework such as Apache Log4net or NLog.
- Development of equipment interfaces (e.g. conveyors, fixtures, robotics, tools, testers, and data collection devices) through Open Protocol Communication (OPC).
- Development of reporting applications or use of reporting tools.
- Use of an ALM tool such as Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, or GitHub.
- Use of a code repository such as Subversion (SVN) or Git.
- Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Telerik UI library.
Grand Rapids, MI