.NET Developer REQ 1079
- Assist maintaining and improving code quality and organization.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Complete unit and system level testing on applications, as well as show support of user testing.
- Decipher application requirements, backlogs and use cases into functional application.
- Guarantee the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Keep abreast of new technologies through proactive research and training.
- Take a product through the entire software development lifecycle thru analysis, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) and four or more years of related experience.
- Ability to document, develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Telerik controls and styling with BootAbility to document, develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- MVC experience required
Strong understanding of design practices, design documentation and application architecture
Contract to Hire
$ 100,000 - $ 120,000