Marketing Analytics Developer REQ 1110
- Assemble and issue customized interactive reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling.
- Produce powerful visual dashboards (real-time and non-real-time) for executives to track current sales and trends.
- Support managing the backend of current and upcoming marketing automation initiative.
- Uphold knowledge repository for both project documentation, BI and other technical skills.
- Responsible for executing, reviewing, and enhancing suite of BI Dashboards and datasets.
- Work with business and engineering teams on data integration projects to deliver solutions for data needs.
- Write complex SQL queries to build database extracts.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced SQL user; familiar with database design; experience working with marketing data sets.
- Advanced Tableau (or similar BI tool) user with experience designing dashboards leveraging visualization best practices.
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse group of partners including marketing, product + engineering, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues.
- Ability to work independently with little to no direction.
- Must be comfortable with fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment.
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
Duration of employment