IT Architect REQ 1022
- Provides the highest level of infrastructure technical expertise and project leadership in the department.
- Designs and develops technical and business initiatives and strategies in order to support the infrastructure department and IS goals.
- Develops an understanding of the business strategy and competitive environment to ensure technology solutions align with business requirements.
- Provides recommendations to senior management regarding new technology, design and system enhancements.
- Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures.
- Develops work plans and estimates for complex projects and ensures that project teams remain on schedule and within budget.
- Monitors risks to ensure the operations integrity of each release throughout the implementation cycle.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships.
Providing technical consultation, mentoring and training to less senior staff
- Providing technical knowledge and leadership to project teams/technical project maintenance teams
- Drive project solutions and hold project team members accountable for the successful achievement of solutions
- 3 -5 years of working knowledge/experience in administering, developing and Implementing solutions within the Service-Now platform.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Orchestration, Operational Intelligence, Cloud Management and Release Automation)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITBM (Demand Management , PPM Suite, Vendor Management, Resource Management)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Service Catalog, Security Operations, Vulnerability response)
- Experience with Performance Analytics in creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with Service Portal using Angular JS/Bootstrap framework.
- Experience with Web Services integrations using SOAP or REST.
- Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or applicable professional certification and/or eight to ten years relevant technical and analytical experience.
- Requirements include the same as previous in job family plus strong technical, analytic, design and development experience.
- Developing and implementing multiple architecture frameworks, models and integrated strategies to support enterprise requirements
- Use of leading-edge tools and model based development
- Vendor management to ensure resource requirements and timelines are met
- Monitoring risk and ensuring the operation integrity of each release throughout the project implementation cycle
- Multi-faceted technology architectures
- Technical strategic and tactical enterprise project management
- Developing business plans for technology initiatives
- Strong knowledge of complex tactical infrastructure technology
- Strong knowledge of security and control procedures
- Strong written communication skills, including, but not limited to, procedures and technical material preparation and presentation.
- Service-Now Certified Implementation Specialist
- Service-Now Certified Application Developer
- Service-Now Certified Administrator