Information Management Consultant REQ 1068
- Designs logical data models and leads and serves on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments.
- Serves as a lead/project team member on various projects and may coach one or more technical staff members.
- Analyzes and develops complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions to support corporate and customer information system requirements.
- Designs, develops and validates data integration and provides oversight to the development and improvement of the technology framework.
- Identifies and resolves data/information integrated related issues in a production environment and translates requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools.
- Responsible for database administrative functions including loading data from external sources, reviewing queries for performance issues, identifying opportunities to reduce data redundancy and reviewing and validating data input for accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred/extensive experience in technology field.
- 3 to 5 years of IT work experience in information management tools and systems including data warehousing and business intelligence.
- Analyzing and developing complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements
- Assisting in defining operational frameworks, developing and implementing information management policies and security frameworks
- Design, development and validation of data integration (ETL) including Informatica PowerCenter or equivalent tools
- Developing methodologies and technologies that reflect the flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations
- Identifies opportunities to reduce data redundancy/trends in data uses and single sources of data
- Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical in both 3NF and Kimball forms) of data sources and flows
- On-going design and performance enhancements, including: reviewing queries for performance issues, estimating, monitoring and tuning
- Overseeing the development and improvement (including the design, development, testing and implementation) of the technology framework that supports the data integration strategy
- Performing data base administration functions including loading data into database from external sources
- Possess strong understanding of Tableau for business support and report creation
- Possess the attitude and willingness to learn and share knowledge regarding data, processing and technology including, but not limited to Tableau
- Profiling, querying and denormalizing data within Google Cloud Services Platform Strong understanding of relational database design concepts and Structured Query Languages.
- Reviewing and validating the accuracy of the data loaded into the dw
- Should be able to determine project business value
- SME with business savvy and best practice when creating visualization with Tableau reports
- SQL database concepts and complex mart or warehouse design and modeling (Relational and Dimensional
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of the business.
- Supports users in constructing queries and generating output files
- Translates requirements into applications that employ appropriate decision support and reporting tools
- Understands the concepts of “data discovery” and “drill across”
Contract to Hire
$ 50/hr - $ 60/hr