GCR Technology Consultant REQ 1121
- Analyzing, testing, documenting, implementing and/or deployment of complex business systems and programs
- Communicating effectively with others in a work environment and with the public
- Organizing support activities provided by multiple off-site vendors and internal departments
- Database administration including programming queries against relational data bases (e.g., DB2) and hierarchical data base unload files (e.g. IMS)
- Developing security controls that may include disaster recovery plans for automated systems
- Evaluating complex systems and their interdependencies
- Investigating and resolving production problems
- Organizing, controlling, monitoring and reporting projects including providing work direction and guidance
- Planning, organizing and training others on the development and implementation/deployment of technical or new application projects
- Serve as the primary resource and subject matter expert (SME) for GRC tool.
- Structured system analysis, design and testing
- Supports the ground-up implementation, development and maintenance of a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool.
- Systems development methodologies
- Troubleshooting user problems
- Using operating systems (e.g. Windows, Netware, IPM, NT; and client/server database management systems)
- Utilizing PC software applications (e.g., Windows operating systems, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, VISIO, MS Project, Netware, IPM, NT, client/server database management systems, etc.) to format databases, write queries, generate reports, etc.
- Working under pressure to complete assignments
- 2+ experience in any combination of the following: internal or external audit, enterprise risk management, information technology or project management
- System implementation experience, particularly in implementing a similar risk management system
- Experience developing and executing UAT scripts
- ORACLE, Tableau experience
- Experience with GRC software
- Understanding of risk frameworks and taxonomies such as COSO, COBIT, BASEL and risk management concepts such as risk, control, risk appetite, key risk indicators
- Bachelor’s Degree in related business line/field preferred.
- Master’s degree in technology or business-related discipline
- Certification in project management such as PMP
$ 72,000 - $ 85,000