The Executive Director is responsible to direct and coordinate the growth and profitability of the company. The primary responsibilities include the ability to create higher ROI and optimization of work flow, implementing efficiencies and generating strategies and policies associated with the goals of the organization. This role is responsible for expense control, leading software development efforts & sales processes, staff management, and monitoring daily operations of the business, ensuring organizational goals are being accomplished and customer expectations and deliverables are being achieved.
- Assist with Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Lead design and implementation of multiple software projects, including supervising teams.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise, troubleshooting problems and mentoring team members.
- Document requirements, feature sets and other key criteria, setting development schedule and tracking metrics.
- Research and pursue new business leads for the growth of the business.
- Participate in meetings with senior management discussing strategy and operational objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Builds Effective Teams
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Action Oriented
- Strategic Mindset
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for the entire team.
Minimal to moderate travel is to be expected.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years experience with similar job duties in a leadership, managing capacity.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of the medical and/or telemedicine industries.
- Leadership experience within software development environment.