Talent Advantage Group is looking for someone who has sold enterprise software AND has an understanding of manufacturing products. Someone who has an educational background in engineering and moved into selling an enterprise software product. Someone who has had exposure to CAD, CAM, 3D Printing. Involvement with manufacturing and selling enterprise software.
- The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for a multi-state territory in which they will hunt down and acquire new business opportunities in the manufacturing space.
- They will be working remote and reporting to the VP of Sales.
- This role will require someone with prior success in a consultative, solution-based sales model selling to large accounts and the ability to do significant overnight travel in order to cover the assigned territory.
- 5+ years of experience and success selling software or consulting services into enterprise-level accounts
- Ability and track record in identifying and acquiring new business leads
- Strong customer management skills and ability to retain and grow a book of business
- Bachelor’s Degree is required