Electrification Technical Specialist REQ 1111
- Administers and guarantees data quality and writes technical project reports.
- Supports, organizes, and leads customer meetings.
- Reviews project for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, and customer requirements, including opinions and interpretations.
- Responsible for the supporting activities as needed.
- Proposal generation, review, and approval.
- Works on specific phases or aspects of projects such as technical studies, preparation of specifications, development of electrified systems/components, technical plans, powertrain system and component testing, data analysis and validation.
- Plans and manages engineering program resources according to project requirements.
- Guides less experienced Engineers in the field of Electrification.
- Lead the definition and execution of functional requirements, system boundaries, component & subsystem interface definition, and performance tracking. Support functional safety activities.
- Identifies and supports business and strategic company development activities.
- Defines, plans, leads, and performs System Component Development, System Integration, and System Verification & Validation activity and other relevant engineering project work within project team as required.
- Defines, executes, and supports system performance and research and development activities.
- Organizes activities concerned with technical development, scheduling, and resolving engineering test issues.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Systems Engineering or related field
- Masters’ degree preferred
- PhD degree in Engineering desired
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in area of expertise
- Energy Storage System Design, Control
- Electric Motor/Generator Design and Control
- Motor/Generator Inverter Design and Control
- Overall Hybrid Powertrain System Design and Control
- On Board Diagnostics System Design and Control
- Powertrain Controls Software Development Tools, Methods, and Processes
- Formal Systems Engineering Tools, Methods, and Processes
$ 120,000 - $ 145,000