Database Warehouse Developer 1229
Looking for a Database Warehouse Developer with excellent communication skills, initiative, active listening skills and the ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Respond promptly and effectively to resolve incidents.
- Gather requirements for a change by meeting with customers and listening actively.
- Meet your time and cost estimates when implementing a change.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities described above.
- Fulfill customer requirements using Oracle Data Integrator and PL/SQL.
- Responds promptly and effectively to resolve incidents, tasks, and projects.
- Shows initiative by working hard.
- Solves problems at the source by offering simple, working solutions.
- Communicates DW changes clearly, concisely, and objectively (verbally & in writing).
- Anticipates the impact of a change or project across multiple systems.
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years Data Warehouse design and development experience; 3 years Information Systems experience.
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation 24x7x365 where you will be responsible for monitoring production failure notifications and resolve issues.
- Practical knowledge of lifecycle database design, 3NF and dimensional design concepts.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL coding, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Oracle (preferably version 11).
- Knowledge of Unix Scripting and job scheduling.
- Work onsite at the assigned location.
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Express.
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Knowledge of ETL tools –Oracle Data Integrator Enterprise Edition.
Contract to Hire