We are looking for a self-motivated Data Scientist/Analyst who is comfortable working in a fast paced and fun environment. Our highly available system processes millions of transactions each day. We utilize agile methodologies in our development, and we have an unbeatable work environment. As part of our Data team you will get to utilize and expand your skills in MS SQL Server, Python, Tensorflow, R and more. You will be working in a collaborative environment with a team who shares your passion for building something impactful. The successful candidate must be able to manage and implement a range of deliverables in a fast-paced dynamic environment with strong attention to details and execution.
- Performs research, analysis, and modeling on organizational data
- Design and develop analytics including complex optimized SQL queries
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain predictive modeling solutions
- Assists in analyzing key metrics and performing data analysis
- Develops and applies algorithms or models to key business metrics with the goal of improving operations or answering business questions
- Highly Proficient SQL skills.
- Understanding of data science and statistical concepts.
- Experience building analytic models.
- Experience with Python including data science/data handling packages such as NumPy and Pandas.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Experience building logistic regression models.
- Experience with Linear programing solutions.
- Experience with decision tree models such as random forest, gradient boosted trees.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch or other NN tools.
- Experience with R.
- Experience building forecasting models.
- Experience deploying real time analytic models for production systems
Bachelors/Masters in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, computer science, mathematics or engineering